



Thoughts on the newest season of 24
With CTU gone and Tony being a traitor what do you think went wrong?
Did someone from CTU do something to make him the Series' newest bad guy?
Any of these questions can be answered with other questions, but the world will never know (besides the cast) what is going to happen this season. We will just have to wait and find out if Jack Bauer can once again save us all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KtyHCuAtA This video is the season 7 trailor
Did someone from CTU do something to make him the Series' newest bad guy?
Any of these questions can be answered with other questions, but the world will never know (besides the cast) what is going to happen this season. We will just have to wait and find out if Jack Bauer can once again save us all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KtyHCuAtA This video is the season 7 trailor
7 comments:
Luol, you did a good job setting this up.....but I don't really care about 24 if you could tell set this up I would have something everyone cares about.
-Jaxon
jackson you fool! 24 is the greatest television show since The Simpsons!!! when season 8 comes around(if it comes around)watch the first episode, that is all I ask. I guarantee you will be hooked for life.
I mean, wait until season 7
Jacob, if you haven't noticed, the Simpson's and 24 are in completely different categories.
Jackson you need to listen to Jacob
I watch "the office" which is the best comedy on tv right now. and i mean it's already season 7 of "24"
they can't go that much longer...
I have been watching the office this year isn't as good as the other years
Post a Comment